Thursday, December 27, 2007

the arrival of oliver george...

warning, contains a couple photos from the c-section, they aren't especially gory or anything but just a warning for those who may be sensitive to that sorta thing you may want to skip this post or pass quickly over the 6th and 7th photos! :)

arriving at the hospital...

getting prepped...

10 minutes or so til baby...
it's a boy!!

oliver george meets mama...
6 pounds 7 ounces (tiny guy compared to brother jack who was 7 pounds 9 ounces!)...
getting ready for his first bath...
the brothers meet...
family of four...
mimi with grandson #3!
proud uncle "chuck"...
gramps with his new grandson...
daddy and his boy...

our celebratory dinner of lobster and filet mignon...
mama and oliver head home...

3 comments:

LisaEvansPhotography, LLC said...

Absolutely, positively precious!!! I love all these pics!!! I teared up feeling like I was actually a part of the process as it was happening! You look like you were feeling good after the CS! I'm so happy! And, hon, that little man is GORGEOUS!!! Not many newborns are (they're so darn squishy! LOL!) but he is BEAUTIFUL!! I love the pics of Jack meeting him...he seems SO interested!

I'll be gone for the weekend, but want to touch base next week. I want to bring a meal over (I promise I'll bring one without meat!) :)

Love,
Lisa and Family

Sonya said...

Welcome Baby Oliver! The pictures are great so thanks for sharing all the details. Congrats to you guys!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing this experience with us!:)you always provide great pics! what a handsome little guy. good job mama!!!!(daddy too ;)) I love that one pic w/ the smirk on Olivers face..sure, it might be gas, but its so cute. take care!
Ethans Mama(d.w.)